Dunes Village Resort
With a stay at Dunes Village Resort in Myrtle Beach, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Broadway at the Beach and Northwood Shopping Plaza. This beach hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Myrtlewood Golf Club and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Captain Hook's Adventure Golf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 495 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and sofa beds.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, 3 spa tubs, and a complimentary water park. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at Admirals Room Restaurant, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10.50 for adults and USD 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 13.56 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Lazy river
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Children's club
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Free water park access
- -Water park
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor