With a stay at Fortune Classic Hotel Apartments, you'll be centrally located in Dubai, within a 15-minute drive of Sahara Centre and Dubai Tennis Stadium. This family-friendly aparthotel is 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from Dubai Mall and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Al-Maktoum Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco aparthotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at Fortune Restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The aparthotel also offers 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dubai? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 344 square feet (32 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 30 for adults and AED 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 75 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free long-term parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor