Check availability at MELIA DESERT PALM RESORT & HOTEL
About this property
When you stay at MELIA DESERT PALM RESORT & HOTEL in Dubai, you'll be in the historical district, a 5-minute drive from Dubai Safari Park and 8 minutes from Dragon Mart. This 5-star hotel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Dubai Silicon Oasis and 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Dubai Festival City Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Epicure, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dubai Safari Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dragon Mart - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Dubai International Academic City - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
SP Jain Center of Management (SPJCM) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Institute of Management Technology Dubai - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
American University in the Emirates - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Emirates Aviation University - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Dubai Silicon Oasis - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Mirdif City Center - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Zayed University - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Mushrif Park - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Dubai Outlet Mall - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Dubai Festival City Mall - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Festival Center - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Autism Rocks Arena - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB) - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
The preferred airport for MELIA DESERT PALM RESORT & HOTEL is Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
- Long-term renters welcome
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AED 100 and AED 125 for adults, AED 100 and AED 125 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.