Grand Hyatt Dubai
Located in Dubai (Bur Dubai), Grand Hyatt Dubai is within a 10-minute drive of Dubai Creek and Dubai Frame. This 5-star hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Dubai Garden Glow and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Dubai World Trade Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 682 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 14 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 145 for adults and AED 72.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 265 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 265.00 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1300.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 650.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed during Ramadan:
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -Parking onsite
- -Children's club
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Indoor tennis court
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor