The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Check availability at The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this property
You'll be centrally located in Chicago with a stay at The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, within a 15-minute walk of Chicago History Museum and 900 North Michigan Shops. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from North Avenue Beach and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from DePaul University-Lincoln Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Our Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 8600 square feet (799 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oak Street Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
State Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Michigan Avenue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chicago History Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
900 North Michigan Shops - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
John Hancock Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
North Avenue Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Second City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Holy Name Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Water Tower Place - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Broadway Playhouse - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chicago Water Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chinese Consulate - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD) - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Midway Intl. Airport (MDW) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Ambassador Chicago, a Joie de Vivre Hotel is O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 75.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.