In the heart of Berlin, Amstel House Hostel Berlin is close to Victory Column and German Chancellery. This hostel is within close proximity of Berlin Zoological Garden and Reichstag Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hostel also features an arcade/game room, a television in a common area, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6,00 for adults and EUR 3,00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 7.50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 5.00 per stay
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per stay
- Beach towels
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 27 May 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor