With a stay at Fisher Island Club and Resort in Miami Beach, you'll be by the ocean, and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Lummus Park Beach and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Art Deco Welcome Center. This 4.5-star resort is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Lincoln Road Mall and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Jungle Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Porto Cervo, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the beach bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 160.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Conference space size (feet) -
- -Conference space size (meters) -
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Marina on site
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Golf course on site
- -Tennis on site
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 25 October 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor