Located in Alexandria, Hilton Alexandria Mark Center is in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Fashion Center at Pentagon City and Pentagon. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from George Washington Masonic National Memorial and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Arlington National Cemetery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 496 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Finn and Porter, a seafood restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Birchmere - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Eden Center - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
George Washington Masonic National Memorial - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Ballston Quarter - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Fashion Center at Pentagon City - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Pentagon - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
TopGolf Alexandria - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Arlington National Cemetery - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Fort Myer - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Marymount University - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Springfield Town Center - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Vietnam Veterans Memorial - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Lincoln Memorial - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Korean War Veterans Memorial - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 49 km / 30.5 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 53 km / 33 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Alexandria Mark Center is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 1985
- -Number of floors - 35
- -Total number of rooms - 496
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -WiFi (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor