The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel
The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel
Check availability at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Deluxe, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Deluxe, Roll-in Shower)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Terrace (Roll-In Shower)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
About this property
You'll be centrally located in Washington with a stay at The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel, within a 15-minute walk of White House and Walter E. Washington Convention Center. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from George Washington University and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Washington Monument.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 356 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features shopping on site, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at PostScript, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has 11900 square feet (1106 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Geographic Society - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
White House - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Dupont Circle - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
CityCenterDC - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Freedom Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
World Bank - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Warner Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Embassy of India - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ford's Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lincoln Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 51.1 km / 31.7 mi
Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel is Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 75.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.