Check availability at Hilton Alexandria Old Town
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, 3x3 Shower)
Room, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Allergy Friendly
Room, 1 King Bed, Allergy Friendly
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
About this property
Located in Alexandria (Old Town Alexandria), Hilton Alexandria Old Town is within a 10-minute drive of MGM National Harbor and Fashion Center at Pentagon City. This 4-star hotel is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Arlington National Cemetery and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Vietnam Veterans Memorial.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Kingstreet Tavern, a bar/lounge that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Alexandria? This hotel has facilities measuring 3800 square feet (353 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Birchmere - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Potomac River Waterfront Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Fashion Center at Pentagon City - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Pentagon Row - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
MGM National Harbor - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Arlington National Cemetery - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
MedStar Capitals Iceplex - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Jefferson Memorial - 11.2 km / 7 mi
L'Enfant Plaza - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Smithsonian Institution - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Smithsonian Castle - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Marine Corps War Memorial - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 48.3 km / 30 mi
Manassas, VA (MNZ-Manassas Regional) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Alexandria Old Town is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.