Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
Check availability at Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Water View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View (Water)
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, View (Water View)
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Water View)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, View (Water View)
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, View (Water View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Marina View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Marina View (Roll In)
Oriental Suite, Suite
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, View (Water View, Roll In)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, View (Water View)
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom, View (Water View)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll In)
About this property
Centrally located in Washington, Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is within a 15-minute walk of Jefferson Memorial and Washington Monument. This 5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and 1 mi (1.5 km) from National Museum of African American History and Culture.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 guestrooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 55-inch Smart televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Amity & Commerce, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 36000 square feet (3344 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
L'Enfant Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Institution - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Smithsonian Castle - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Jefferson Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Washington Monument - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of the Bible - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
National Museum of American History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of African American History and Culture - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of the American Indian - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
National World War II Memorial - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Archives - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD) - 46.3 km / 28.8 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property uses wind energy, plus eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 150 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.