Cardigan Lodge Motel is independently owned and situated in a quiet and relaxing getaway location just 8 minutes west of the Arch of Victory on the picturesque Avenue of Honour ( Remembrance Drive) Ballarat.
All spacious units are at ground level which, along with an outdoor swimming pool, games room and access to two tennis courts, and community play ground make Cardigan Lodge Motel ideal for all age-groups.
The on-site licensed restaurant, offers excellent dining at affordable prices as well as a big screen sound system (great for entertaining groups and schools).
Come to Ballarat and take in the thrill of finding gold at Sovereign Hill, explore the Eureka history, discover the diverse architecture, homes and the many fine private and public gardens for which the city is famous. Ballarat is the perfect base from which to explore Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Bendigo, Hanging Rock, Daylesford, Geelong and Grampians Mountains making Cardigan Lodge a great central base for day touring.
Packages including accommodation, meals and entry to such venues as Sovereign Hill, Eureka Centre, Gold Museum, Ballarat Wildlife Park, Ballarat Bird World, Ballarat Fine Art Gallery, Her Majesty's Theatre productions, and Melbourne Theatre productions.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Disabled access rooms
- -DVD library
- -Games / recreation room
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Total number of rooms -
- -Accessible parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Suitable for children
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Pool table
- -Free parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Internet access
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 27 May 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor