Check availability at Wellington Hotel by Blue Orchid
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room
One Bed Apartment
Superior Single Room
Executive Twin Room
About this property
Located in London (London City Centre), Wellington Hotel by Blue Orchid is within a 10-minute walk of Apollo Victoria Theatre and Victoria Palace Theatre. This 4-star inn is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Westminster Abbey and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Houses of Parliament.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this Edwardian inn include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurant, a restaurant which specializes in Italian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This inn has facilities measuring 1935 square feet (180 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria Palace Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westminster Abbey - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Houses of Parliament - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. James Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Buckingham Palace - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Big Ben - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Westminster Bridge - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The Strand - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Park Lane - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Green Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Regent Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hyde Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Wellington Hotel by Blue Orchid is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.