Located in London (Canary Wharf), Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf is within a 15-minute drive of Tower of London and Tower Bridge. This 5-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from The Shard and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from O2 Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 37-inch plasma televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Manhattan Grill, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brick Lane - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tower Bridge - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The Gherkin - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Liverpool Street - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tower of London - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sky Garden - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Westfield Stratford City - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
London Bridge - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Globe Theatre - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
The Shard - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
London Stadium - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Museum of London - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Borough Market - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Tate Modern - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 90.8 km / 56.4 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Executive Apartments London, Canary Wharf is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14 and GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 22 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2004
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 47
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 604
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor