Historic Cape Jervis Accommodation & Caravan Park offers ensuite rooms and self contained accommodation. There is a variety of accommodation venues to suit all budgets and comforts: Pine Cottage, The Stables, Cobblestone Keep, Settlers Cottage, Log Cabin, Shearers Quarters and Railway Cottage.
Cape Jervis Accommodation is set in its own rural landscape overlooking picturesque Kangaroo Island. The old blends with the more recent in this village of farm buildings, built as the central hub of the working property, dating from the 1830's.
Set amid a collection of native and European trees, a variety of comfortable, private and unique accommodation exists, in harmony with the flocks of native birds, which choose to live there. Recreational activities on the station may include tennis, totem tennis, cricket and interaction with the resident animals, including emus, guinea pigs, ducks, chooks and Elvis the sheep.
Nearby recreation includes bush walking in National Parks, swimming in the unspoilt Southern beaches, fishing, horse riding and golf.
Fishing and sight seeing charters are also available (minimum six persons).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Child activities
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tennis court
- -Suitable for children
- -Laundry facilities
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor