Check availability at St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Studio)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Junior)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Classic Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Classic)
Family Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premium Room, 1 Double Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View (Junior)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed (Studio)
Premium Family Room, 1 King Bed and 1 Sofa Bed
About this property
With a stay at St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 10-minute walk of Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Big Ben and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Hyde Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 329 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Quilon Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 17 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Buckingham Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Palace Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Apollo Victoria Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. James Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Westminster Abbey - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Churchill War Rooms - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Park Lane - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Green Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Big Ben - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Strand - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Westminster Bridge - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hyde Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piccadilly - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bond Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
The preferred airport for St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26 for adults and GBP 26 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Secured valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.