Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
A stay at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore places you in the heart of Singapore, within a 10-minute walk of Esplanade Theatres and Singapore Flyer. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Raffles City and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Asian Civilisations Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 527 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at MELT - The World Cafe, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Singapore? This hotel has 6448 square feet (599 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property enforces a smart-casual dress code for all Oriental Club bookings using the Club Lounge. Children under 12 are not permitted in the Club Lounge. For details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 54.14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SGD 8 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: SGD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SGD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: SGD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Indonesia, New Caledonia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Tuesday 11 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Indonesia, New Caledonia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor