Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
With a stay at Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore, you'll be centrally located in Singapore, just a 3-minute walk from Raffles City and 6 minutes by foot from Esplanade Theatres. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Asian Civilisations Museum and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Peranakan Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a health club. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at Alligator Pear, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: Rooms are not facing the Marina Bay or Padang during SG50 National Day Parade rehearsals/performances, non-track views during F1 period, and non-fireworks views during New Year Eve. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 35.31 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tennis on site
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor