Check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross
Room, Multiple Beds
Room, 1 Double Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, Double and Single Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Fitness)
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Room, 1 King Bed (Wellness)
About this property
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 10-minute walk of Sadler's Wells Theatre and Business Design Centre. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from The British Museum and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Barbican Arts Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Grill Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 2000 square feet (186 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sadler's Wells Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Business Design Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Almeida Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Russell Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tavistock Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University College Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Barbican Arts Centre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Lincoln's Inn Fields - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The British Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bedford Square - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Oxford Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tottenham Court Road - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Neal Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Theatre Royal Drury Lane - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
London City Airport (LCY) - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 87.8 km / 54.6 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
Stansted Airport (STN) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross is London City Airport (LCY).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.