With a stay at Richmond Gate Hotel in Richmond (Richmond-upon-Thames), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Twickenham Stadium and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. This 4-star hotel is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Natural History Museum and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Wembley Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this Georgian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at Gates on the Park, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor