Lakehouse Hotel and Resort
Located in Lake San Marcos, Lakehouse Hotel and Resort is on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of California State University San Marcos and Palomar College. This 4-star resort is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Legoland California and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Carlsbad Premium Outlets.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the The Grill, a restaurant where you can take in the golf course view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Wedding services
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor