Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort
Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort
Check availability at Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Bay)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Marina View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View (Bay)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Marina View
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed (Junior)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Fireplace (Waterfront)
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Marina View
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Marina View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, View
About this property
With a stay at Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort in San Diego, you'll be 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Sunset Cliffs Natural Park and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Old Town San Diego State Park. This 4-star hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from USS Midway Museum and 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from SeaWorld.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Vessel Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wind down with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 56000 square feet (5203 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shelter Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
San Diego Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Point Loma Nazarene University - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sunset Cliffs Natural Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
San Diego County Regional Airport Authority - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Ocean Beach Pier - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Dog Beach - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Heritage Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Harbor Island - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Presidio Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Maritime Museum of San Diego - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 54.8 km / 34 mi
The preferred airport for Kona Kai Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 110.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 42.86 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.