Campanile Paris Est - Porte de Bagnolet
When you stay at Campanile Paris Est - Porte de Bagnolet in Bagnolet, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 15-minute drive of Zenith de Paris and Stade de France. This hotel is 5 mi (8 km) from Centre Pompidou and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Les Halles.Rooms
Stay in one of 274 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Le Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grands Boulevards - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Parc de la Villette - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Place de la Nation - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Grande halle de la Villette - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Place de la Republique - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Place des Vosges - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Paris Zoological Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Picasso Museum - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Zenith de Paris - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Parc des Buttes Chaumont - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Philharmonie de Paris - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Centre Pompidou - 8 km / 5 mi
Les Halles - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Forum des Halles - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Paris Est - Porte de Bagnolet is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast is served from 6:30-10 AM weekends and public holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1992
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 274
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor