Located in Orlando, Hilton Orlando is connected to the convention center, within a 5-minute drive of Pointe Orlando and Aquatica. This 4-star resort is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Discovery Cove and 2.5 mi (4 km) fromSeaWorld® Orlando.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1417 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a lazy river. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at Davids Club, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Orlando? This resort has 236000 square feet (21925 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30.38 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The hotel resort fee also includes the following benefits:15% discount at hotel restaurants and lounge (not valid at Tropic’s Pool Bar and Grill or towards banquet events); recreational activities and rentals, including access to lazy river, tennis, basketball, volleyball, bocce ball, and 9-hole putting green; 10% discount on eforea spa services and merchandise; and 10% discount on poolside cabana rentals. Guest must present resort card to receive discounts and access to amenities.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Lazy river
- -Conference center
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor