With a stay at Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo in Vanves (15th Arrondissement), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and 8 minutes from Parc des Princes. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Tour Montparnasse and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Les Invalides.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 388 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Millesime, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Vanves? This hotel has facilities measuring 8008 square feet (744 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rue du Commerce - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Aquaboulevard - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tour Montparnasse - 3.2 km / 2 mi
UNESCO Headquarters - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Les Invalides - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Parc Montsouris - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Le Bon Marche - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Eiffel Tower - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Champ de Mars - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Saint-Sulpice Church - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Maison des Examens - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Parc des Princes - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Odeon Theatre - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo is Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.90 for adults and EUR 18.90 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Total number of rooms - 388
- -Conference space size (meters) - 744
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8008
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 21 February 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor