Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace - Versailles
With a stay at Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace - Versailles in Versailles (Notre-Dame), you'll be 8 minutes by car from Palace of Versailles. This 4-star hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Theatre Andre Malraux and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Palais de Chaillot.
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at La Veranda, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The Gordon Ramsay au Trianon Restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday for dinner. The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 01 January 2019 to 22 January 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Children's club
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor