With a stay at Maison Astor Paris, Curio Collection by Hilton, you'll be centrally located in Paris, within a 5-minute walk of Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore and Avenue Montaigne. This historic hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Champs-Elysees and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Opéra Garnier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Elysee Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Grands Boulevards - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place de la Madeleine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boulevard Haussmann - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rue de Rivoli - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paris Olympia - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Champs-Elysees - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Opéra Garnier - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Place de la Concorde - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Galeries Lafayette - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Theatre Mogador - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Place Vendome - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Casino de Paris - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The preferred airport for Maison Astor Paris, Curio Collection by Hilton is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 09 and EUR 25 for adults, EUR 09 and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -24-hour health club
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 131
- -Year Built - 1907
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor