Check availability at Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip
Studio, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Kitchen
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchen (Mobility & Hearing)
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette (Mobility & Hearing)
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette (Roll-In Shower)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchen (Roll-in Shower)
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette (Roll-In Shower, Hearing)
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette (Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Kitchen (Roll-In Shower, Hearing)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible, Kitchen (Mobility & Hearing)
Premier Suite, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen
About this property
In the heart of Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip is within a 5-minute drive of Sands Expo Convention Center and Las Vegas Convention Center. This spa hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Fashion Show Mall and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Crystals at City Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1228 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 49-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while iPod docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 spa tubs, a steam room, and a fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Marketplace Deli, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This hotel has 462 square feet (43 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
SLS Las Vegas Casino - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Casino at Circus Circus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chapel of the Flowers - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Las Vegas Convention Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Little White Wedding Chapel - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Casino at Palace Station - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The Venetian Casino - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sands Expo Convention Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
LINQ Promenade - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Margaritaville Casino - 3 km / 1.9 mi
High Roller - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Flamingo Wildlife Habitat - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Fremont Street Experience - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 41 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip is McCarran Intl. Airport (LAS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.