Check availability at The Oyster Inn
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Balcony (Room 1) - Wheelchair Access
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Room 2)
Standard Room, Non Smoking (Room 3)
About this property
With a stay at The Oyster Inn in Waiheke Island (Oneroa), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Oneroa Beach and Oneroa Bay. This 4.5-star inn is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Waiheke Community Art Gallery and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Little Oneroa Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the inn's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oneroa Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Oneroa Bay - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Waiheke Community Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Little Oneroa Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mudbrick Vineyard - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cable Bay Vineyard - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hekerua Bay - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Matiatia Wharf Ferry Terminal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Owhanake Bay - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sandy Bay - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Enclosure Bay - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Church Bay - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Palm Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shelly Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kennedy Point - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Oyster Inn is Auckland Intl. Airport (AKL) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 7 days before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The office is closed on Tuesdays from 28 April-20 October during low season.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.