Mercure London Heathrow Hotel
Mercure London Heathrow Hotel
Check availability at Mercure London Heathrow Hotel
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Twin Bed
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
With a stay at Mercure London Heathrow Hotel in Hayes (Hillingdon), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Stockley Park and 7 minutes from Brunel University. This 4-star hotel is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Twickenham Stadium and 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Windsor Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Borders Restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stockley Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Brunel University - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Ealing Broadway Shopping Center - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Bushy Park - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Twickenham Stadium - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Chiswick Park - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Kempton Racecourse - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Windsor Castle - 13.8 km / 8.5 mi
University of West London - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Hampton Court - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Chiswick House - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Pinewood Studios - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
London Designer Outlet - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Thorpe Park - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure London Heathrow Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.