The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Check availability at The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Suite, Jetted Tub
Deluxe Double Room, Patio
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Patio
Grand Room (Deluxe)
Grand Deluxe, Executive Room
Grand Deluxe, Suite
Villa Suite, Grand Suite, Kitchen
Suite, Patio (Royal)
Villa Suite, Executive Suite
About this property
When you stay at The Peninsula Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute walk of Rodeo Drive and Westfield Century City. This 5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Wilshire Boulevard and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Melrose Avenue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 mi.Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at The Belvedere, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Beverly Hills? This hotel has facilities measuring 14004 square feet (1301 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rodeo Drive - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westfield Century City - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Tolerance - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Wilshire Boulevard - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Melrose Avenue - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Westwood Village - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Sunset Strip - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
University of California Los Angeles - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Beverly Center Shopping Mall - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Whiskey a Go Go - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Petersen Automotive Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Farmers Market - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX) - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Van Nuys, CA (VNY) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Peninsula Beverly Hills is Los Angeles Intl. Airport (LAX).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.