The Mandeville Hotel
A stay at The Mandeville Hotel places you in the heart of London, within a 15-minute walk of Selfridges and Marble Arch. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Royal Academy of Music and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Reform Social and Grill, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters), including a meeting room.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Parties and events are allowed on site.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22.50 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor