Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade
A stay at Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade places you in the heart of Copenhagen, within a 15-minute walk of Tivoli Gardens and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from National Museum of Denmark and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Stroeget.
Make yourself at home in one of the 510 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 150 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Reception hall
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Wednesday 12 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Australia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor