DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown
DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown
Check availability at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Treat Yourself)
Room, 1 King Bed (Treat Yourself)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Treat Yourself)
Studio, 1 King Bed (Treat Yourself)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Treat Yourself)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Corner (Treat Yourself)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower, Treat Yourself)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, City View (Oversized)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
King Room, 1 King Bed, Oversized (Treat Yourself)
About this property
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown in Orlando (Downtown Orlando), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Orlando Science Center and Camping World Stadium. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Amway Center and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Holy Land Experience.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 342 guestrooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at 60 South, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Orlando? This hotel has facilities measuring 15502 square feet (1440 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Orange Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Ivanhoe - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Lake Eola - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cathedral Church of St. Luke - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Lake Eola Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Orange County Regional History Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Florida Hospital Orlando - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Loch Haven Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Church Street Station - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Orlando Museum of Art - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Orlando Science Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Orlando Shakespeare Theater - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Orlando City Hall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.) - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Downtown is Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 17.95 for adults and USD 13.95 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.