Town and Country San Diego
Town and Country San Diego
Check availability at Town and Country San Diego
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Marco Polo)
Royal Room, 1 King Bed (Newly Renovated - Royal Palm)
Royal Room, 2 Queen Beds (Newly Renovated - Royal Palm)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Happy Camper)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Tower (Newly Renovated - Royal Palm)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Marco Polo)
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Tower (Newly Renovated - Royal Palm)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Happy Camper)
Room, 1 King Bed (Trendy)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Trendy)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Marco Polo)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Marco Polo)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Snazzy)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Snazzy)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Trendy)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Trendy Fireside)
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Trendy)
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed
Classic Suite, 2 Queen Beds
About this property
With a stay at Town and Country San Diego, you'll be centrally located in San Diego, steps from Hotel Circle and 14 minutes by foot from Fashion Valley Mall. This golf hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from University of San Diego and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Old Town San Diego State Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 704 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Market, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has facilities measuring 200000 square feet (18580 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hotel Circle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Riverwalk Golf Club - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fashion Valley Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mission Valley Mall - 3 km / 1.8 mi
University of San Diego - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Balboa Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Presidio Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mission Bay - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Desert Garden - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Museum of Man - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
San Diego Natural History Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Fleet Science Center - 6.5 km / 4 mi
San Diego Model Railroad Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) - 46.4 km / 28.9 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
The preferred airport for Town and Country San Diego is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: The lobby is temporarily relocated within the property's convention center until further notice.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: USD 20.25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.