Catamaran Resort and Spa
Located in San Diego, Catamaran Resort and Spa is on the boardwalk, within a 15-minute drive of Mission Bay Park and SeaWorld. This 4-star resort is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from La Jolla Cove and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from San Diego Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 310 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy American cuisine at Oceana Coastal Kitchen, a beachfront restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in San Diego? This resort has 25,000 square feet (2 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 for adults, USD 10 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor