Paradise Point Resort & Spa
When you stay at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of SeaWorld and Mission Beach. This 4-star resort is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from University of San Diego and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from San Diego Convention Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 462 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, 5 spa tubs, and outdoor tennis courts. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Barefoot Bar and Grill, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Diego? This resort has 80000 square feet (7432 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 36.13 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor