Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Located in San Diego (Downtown San Diego), Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is within a 15-minute walk of USS Midway Museum and Petco Park. This 4-star hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from San Diego Zoo and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from University of San Diego.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1628 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy seafood at Sally's Fish House & Bar, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Diego? This hotel has 136000 square feet (12635 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 28.13 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory daily resort fee also includes the following benefits: USD 10 nightly food & beverage credit, guest package delivery, rollaway bed rental, shoe shining services, children's pool toys and activities, 1-hour bike rental from Stay Classy Bicycle Rental, VIP shopping pass from Seaport Village and The Headquarters, which offer free and discounted items from 80 local shops and restaurants.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Children's club
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor