With a stay at Hotel Wales in New York (Upper East Side), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of The Jewish Museum and Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum. This boutique hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from National Academy of Design Museum and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at Paola, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 49 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor