The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts
The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts
Check availability at The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts
City Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
City Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Room, Ocean View
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Condo (Run of House)
About this property
With a stay at The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts, you'll be centrally located in Honolulu, a 7-minute walk from Duke Kahanamoku Beach and 14 minutes by foot from Ala Moana Center. This 4.5-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Royal Hawaiian Center and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Waikiki Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 353 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at The Grove, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a pool view. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 poolside bars. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hawaii Convention Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Magic Island - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fort DeRussy - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ala Moana Beach Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ala Moana Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
U.S. Army Museum of Hawai'i - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Waikiki Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
International Market Place - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Lucoral Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Modern Honolulu by Diamond Resorts is Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - TA-079-357-5424-01.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
As a precautionary measure against COVID-19, property management is implementing additional disinfection practices throughout the property. Sanitizers are provided to guests by property management. Anyone traveling to Hawaii, including travel between islands, on or before Sunday, May 31, is required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.18 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 45 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.