Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
Check availability at Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
Room, Ocean View
Premium Room, Ocean View
Room, Partial Ocean View
Room, Park View
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean View
About this property
With a stay at Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head, you'll be centrally located in Honolulu, just a 4-minute walk from Waikiki Aquarium and 13 minutes by foot from Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park. This 4-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Honolulu Zoo and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Waikiki Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at TBD Hawaii, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaimana Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sans Souci Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kuhio Beach Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Honolulu Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Waikiki Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Waikiki Shell - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Duke Kahanamoku Statue - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Royal-Moana Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lucoral Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
International Market Place - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Hawaiian Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ala Wai Golf Course - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Waikiki Beach Walk - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) - 43.5 km / 27 mi
The preferred airport for Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - TA-071-567-9744-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.34 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.