With a stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa in Las Vegas (Summerlin), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix and Tivoli Village. This 4-star resort is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Fashion Show Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 548 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Hawthorn Grill, one of the resort's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This resort has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.88 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free valet parking
- -Electric car charging station
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam until 11:59pm (AEDT) Monday 10 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor