Located in Niagara Falls, The Peninsula Inn is within a 15-minute drive of Niagara Falls State Park and Skylon Tower. This romantic hotel is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Cave of the Winds and 7 mi (11.3 km) from Aquarium of Niagara.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 8.85 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 14 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Dining venue
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Wednesday 12 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Australia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor