With a stay at DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton Niagara Falls, you'll be centrally located in Niagara Falls, within a 10-minute walk of Skylon Tower and Fallsview Casino. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Scotiabank Convention Centre and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Journey Behind The Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 25 meters.
Enjoy American cuisine at Buchanans Steak & Seafood, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Niagara Falls? This hotel has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This hotel is 100% non-smoking, non-cannabis except for persons with a proven disability that use medical edible cannabis only. A CAD 250 cleaning fee applies with evidence of smoking and/or vaping.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 17.95 for adults and CAD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Water dispenser
- -Shared microwave
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Indonesia, New Caledonia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Tuesday 11 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Indonesia, New Caledonia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor