With a stay at Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa in Niagara Falls (Fallsview), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Scotiabank Convention Centre and 7 minutes by foot from Fallsview Casino. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Clifton Hill and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Casino Niagara.Rooms
Stay in one of 432 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Morton's Grille Niagara F, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Niagara Falls? This hotel has facilities measuring 318 square feet (30 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Scotiabank Convention Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fallsview Casino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Niagara River Gorge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Skylon Tower - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Queen Victoria Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Lundy's Lane - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Maid of the Mist - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Journey Behind The Falls - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Greg Frewin Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Niagara SkyWheel - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dinosaur Adventure Golf - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Niagara Falls History Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ripley's Believe it or Not - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Crystal Caves - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Niagara Falls, NY (IAG-Niagara Falls Intl.) - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) - 45.5 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: CAD 12.95 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30
- -Year Built - 1998
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Number of floors - 23
- -Total number of rooms - 432
- -Conference space size (feet) - 318
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor