Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Located in Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is on the Strip, within a 10-minute drive of LINQ Promenade and Miracle Mile Shops. This 4-star resort is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Grand Bazaar Shops.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2522 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 4 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Carnival World Buffet, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has 159996 square feet (14864 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests are required to provide photo identification and a valid credit card or cash deposit in the amount of $50 per day if paying via credit card, or $200 per stay if paying via cash (the $200 cash deposit will only activate in-room movies and phone). If the guest fails to provide the requested credit card or cash deposit, check-in will not be permitted. The property’s Carnival World & Seafood Buffet restaurant is closed Monday - Friday for lunch. Dinner will be served Monday - Friday from 4 PM to 10 PM. The Carnival World & Seafood Buffet will be open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday starting at 10 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 85 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 36.28 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Steam room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Swim-up bar
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Indonesia, New Caledonia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Tuesday 11 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Indonesia, New Caledonia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor