Harrah's Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Located in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), Harrah's Hotel and Casino Las Vegas is a 3-minute walk from LINQ Promenade and 7 minutes by foot from High Roller. This casino resort is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Miracle Mile Shops and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Flamingo Wildlife Habitat.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2526 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a health club or an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests are required to provide photo identification and a credit card authorization in the amount of $50 per day for a standard room and $100 per day for a suite. Any guest failing to provide the requested credit card authorization will not be permitted to check in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property caters to gay and/or lesbian guests.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 85 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Indonesia, New Caledonia until 11:59pm (AEDT) Tuesday 11 December 2018. Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels outside Indonesia, New Caledonia. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor