With a stay at Novelty Suites Hotel in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Oviedo Mall and La Strada Mall. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Park of Lights and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Palacio de la Cultura.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Restaurante Novelty, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Medellin? This hotel has 484 square feet (45 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP Preguntar en recepciÃÂÃÂ³n per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 16 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Business center
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor