Check availability at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Suite, 1 Bedroom (1 Grand King Bed and 1 Sofa Bed)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Bathtub
About this property
When you stay at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville in Warrenville, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Chicago Premium Outlets and Morton Arboretum. This hotel is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Wheaton College and 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Hollywood Casino Aurora.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at HBar & Sip and Savor Menu serving the guests of HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Warrenville? This hotel has facilities measuring 938 square feet (87 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blackwell Forest Preserve - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Arrowhead Golf Club - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
DuPage Children's Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
University of Chicago Hospital - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Centennial Beach - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Naperville Convention & Visitors Bureau - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Naper Settlement Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Moser Tower and Millennium Carillon - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Advocate Medical Group Vein Clinic - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Edward Hospital - Main Campus - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Central Dupage Hospital - 8 km / 5 mi
Sea Lion Aquatic Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Morton Arboretum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
College of Dupage - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Midway Intl. Airport (MDW) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi
The preferred airport for HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville is O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.