Check availability at Chan-Kah Resort Village
2 Double Beds or 1 Double Bed
Balcony/patio with garden views
Layout - Separate living room
Internet - Free wired Internet access
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Room service (limited)
Sleep - Premium bedding and turndown service
Bathroom - Private bathroom, designer toiletries, and a shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical - Yard, laptop-compatible safe, and phone; rollaway/extra beds and cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Grab bar in bathtub and wheelchair accessible
Need to Know - Bed sheets not available
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Room is accessed via exterior corridors and room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Palenque National Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Palenque Archaeological Zone - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Museo de Sitio Palenque - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Misol-Ha Waterfalls - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Cascadas de Roberto Barrios - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
The preferred airport for Chan-Kah Resort Village is Palenque, Chiapas (PQM-Palenque Intl.) - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on December 24.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 180 and MXN 225 for adults, MXN 90 and MXN 150 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 300.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 300.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.